Sunday, June 3, 2012


My good friend, Briana, and I attended a formal event in early December. I love this emerald green dress against her skin tone with the red lip, animal print shoes, and elegant side swept hair...her look is classic!! Her dress is from Forever 21 and about $14, her shoes are from Charlotte Russe and between $20-$30.

One thing you will realize from my posts is that I LOVE color. Every outfit should have a pop of color. For this event I went for a glamorous look with the pearls and the glitter-studded heels!

Cost roundup for my outfit:
Dress- $14, (Shop in the Underground, Atlanta, GA)
Pearl necklace-$7(Forever 21)
Cheetah Print ring- $12( AFTER DISCOUNT, Macy's)
Faux Pearl Earrings-$3(Forever 21)

A classic and glamorous  look DO NOT have to break the bank and you can still look beautiful!


Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED.

2 comments: