Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Let Them have Polish!!



I loved this nail color because it's a great transition color from winter to spring. I bought this color for my sister last year and decided to buy it for myself as well! The color I purchased for her was called Nirvana by Sinful Colors, but they were out of the color when I went back, but I was able to find a color very similar in a different brand. I was very skeptical to purchase this color because it was by Wet n' Wild and I hadn't had a good experience with their other lines of polish, but they hit the jackpot with this line! The polish lasted all week with no chips and the brush is very wide and distributes the polish very well when it is applied.
Manicure-$2(Pumping Gas, Spoiled by Wet n' Wild)
Ring-$5(Forever 21)

Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED.




No comments:

Post a Comment