Tuesday, June 26, 2012





I had a banquet to attend for an organization that I am a member of at my university. I added the blazer to this dress because it is very form-fitting and would not have been appropriate without something over it for that particular event.

Also, I found this clutch for $17 at Payless Shoe Source last summer! I have been wearing it to different kinds of events and with various outfits. With a clutch like this you aren't limited to either day or nighttime, or seasons, because even though it is printed, it is not anything extravagant such as stones or silk material(which should be kept to nighttime events).

STYLE NOTE: If you go with a smoky eye, or a colored eyeshadow a rule to live by is to go with a nude lip. Or, if you wear a bright dramatic lip color, either go with nothing on the eyes, or a simple shadow to avoid looking as if you desire to audition for the circus(-:

Blazer-$16(AFTER DISCOUNT,Old Navy)
Dress-$7(Forever 21)
Shoes-$25(AFTER DISCOUNT, Urbanog.com)
Clutch-$17(Payless Shoe Source)

Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment