Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Style Spotlight!
 


These two beautiful ladies are members of my Church and I LOVED what they each wore to service that day! In reference to the top picture, I think it is so cute how Vicky paired her cognac-colored sandals with her orange dress( which, by the way looks AMAZING against her olive-skin). Mary(now my Aunt Mary!) looks so classic with this printed LBD and cardigan. This look will always be in style and looks great on anyone. Both outfits are classy, breezy for summer, and affordable. You go ladies!

*Side note- Ladies like I mentioned in the post, one of the reasons Vicky looked so great in her dress is because this orange works wonders for her skin tone. To avoid looking like your clothes are wearing you, figure out what colors work well against your skin tone. Take me for example, I adore pink and orange, however only certain shades of these colors look well on me because of the undertones in my skin. I'll be doing a post about selecting colors for your skin tone soon!

 
Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment