Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Great Read!
 
 
 
Hi ladies! I wanted to take the time to introduce you to another segment that will be apart of the blog...books. I loveeeee to read. I get this trait from my mom. I was a true bookworm when I was younger, check out a book one day, finish it that night, and return the next day for another. I fell off reading for a while, but recently got back into it during my internship at Disney.  Now I am back to my bookworm days! Now that I'm older I appreciate a good book as a way to unwind after a long day. So I'll be featuring books that I'm currently reading, and have read, to share with you and hopefully discuss and have our own online book club!
 
This book that is featured is called "Always Something There to Remind Me" by Beth Harbison. The book is about a woman named Erin who loses a first love in high school. What Erin doesn't realize at the time is that Nate might have been "the one". This story goes through the emotions of losing a first love(we all remember breaking up with our high school boyfriends), trying to find it again, and all of the emotions that come with it. This book took me back to high school, and also made me think of everything I felt when I was falling in love with my boyfriend that I'm dating now. This book solidified Beth Harbison as one of my favorite authors.
 
What kinds of books do you like to read? Do share, because I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a good read(-:
 
 
Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment