Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sister's Trip
 



 
My sister and I took our first road trip by ourselves...we're growing up lol! One of my favorite authors had a book signing for her new book and we went to Hotlanta for that. We had such a great time together. I'd like to encourage all of you to spend time with your siblings and nourish that relationship.
 
The top photo is what I wore on the road, throw on a maxi and some bangles and you can't go wrong!
 
Dress-$10(Rue 21)
Bangles-(Birthday gift)
 
 
What I wore to the book-signing:
Black jumpsuit-$5(Dirt Cheap)
Earrings-$3(A boutique in Dallas)
Sandals-$7(Charlotte Russe, *after discount)
 
*This was our first trip to The Cheesecake Factory(which explains the bottom photo), and it was heavenly!
 
 
Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED.


No comments:

Post a Comment