Sunday, February 15, 2015


A Supermodel In Her Most Beautiful Form

This morning as I got ready to workout I got on the Internet and realized it was Cindy Crawford who was breaking it. Seeing photos of this beautiful woman should come as no surprise because she is after all known as one of the original supermodels, but this photo was different...it was an unaltered photo of the supermodel! First let me say that I believe that this woman and all women are gorgeous in all forms and should be celebrated in their natural state. It is still not clear who actually released the photo or why, but it is more important that it was released to let women know that even the most well-recognized women still have flaws just as we all do.

So to keep it simple and sweet I say to Cindy and all women(in my Martin Payne voice)...YOU GO GIRL!


No comments:

Post a Comment