Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Product Recommendation
 
 
 
I wanted to share this product with all you lovely manicure junkies. I've been religiously using this product for about four years now. I've had so many of my girlfriends and family members tell me that after wearing polish and having acrylic manicures for years their nails are weak and dry.
 
I always recommend this product because I am an avid user of nail polish. I change the polish on my toes every other week, no polish during the winter, and the polish on my nails once a week. In order for me to do this my nails have to be healthy and this is one of the things I use to do it. To insure healthy nails, apply this product as a base coat under the nail polish color of your choice.
 
If you're nails aren't as healthy as they used to be, try this and let me know how it turns out!
 
 
Be BEAUTIFUL. Be FABULOUS. Be INSPIRED.


No comments:

Post a Comment