Tuesday, July 17, 2012

To enroll, or not to enroll?

So if you're anything like me ,or the millions of other college students, the issue of whether or not to continue your education after undergraduate has come into play. Ever since I began my undergraduate education in 2009 I was sure that I would go straight into graduate school, but I started to have many questions. I definitely would want to diversify my learning experience, so I wouldn't attend the same university where I am currently earning my undergraduate degree. But then reality, NOT negativity, set in. I started to wonder, how would I pay for this? What would be the best thing to pursue my degree in?

 When making this decision several factors should be considered. Although I am not done with my research in regards to this topic, this article really helped me, and I hope it will do the same for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment